This mixed set of napkins is patterned with wildflowers from all four regions of the United States. Featuring one of each in yellow, navy, purple and slate blue, these napkins are made from flour sack cotton, and are uniquely soft, absorbent and durable, meaning they work just like you expect a napkin to. Plus they're safe to bleach allowing them to hold up to the messiest dinners.
- Set of four 15” x 20” napkins, one of each color
- 100% flour sack cotton
- Screen printed using eco-friendly inks
- Napkin sizes + colors may vary slightly
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable, bleach + iron safe
- Designed, Processed, Printed and Packaged in USA